Review Completion Deadline: Thursday, February 20, 2014
Thank you for reviewing presentation proposals for the ASLA 2014 Annual Meeting.
This online process allows you to save your work, log off, and then log back in and continue the review process. However, you must save your work during each session. If you leave your workstation for a few minutes, save your work, as the system will time out and information that is not saved will be deleted.
- Once you log in, you will see a listing of "Reviews to Complete."
- Click on the "Review Form" link under each presentation to start the review.
- Read through the presentation details, and at the bottom of the screen you will see the "Review Form."
- Conflict of Interest: If a reviewer has a conflict of interest (e.g., you are the proposer), please check the box and hit "Submit" and you will move on to the next presentation.
- Otherwise, score the presentation against each of the six selection criteria, and provide feedback in the comments box in the form of constructive criticism.
- NOTE: PLEASE leave feedback! These comments will be shared with applicants who have not been selected to encourage them to resubmit in the future. Constructive feedback is essential to the longevity, variety and improvement of the education program, so thanks in advance for your kind encouragement.
- Once you have finished scoring each presentation, use the "Submit" button to submit your input.
- After scoring several submissions within a topic, you can review your scores by scrolling down the "My Presentations to Review" page to the "Reviews Completed" header and clicking on the "My Review Summary" button.
- If you have finished scoring all of your presentations or need to close out your session please select the "Sign Out" option in the upper-right corner of the page.
Forgot your Password? Get it now!